View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 05:47 PM   #9
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Oooh! It might actually be a case of be careful what you wish for. I nominated this because I wanted to read it - but how to fit it in before the end of the year??!!

Don't be surprised if my comments come in January are a bit later than they should be.

Now - back to Ethan Frome, Sea of Crises, The Chimes and Brilliance of the Moon. I really should just stop posting for a while.
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote