Thread: Glo Pictures and question
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 08:16 PM   #11
treadlightly
Wizard
treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_Often View Post
Yep, me too, only use cover for putting it away.

But I don't think reading without the cover defeats the magnet functionality. When you're reading, you want it on... So you don't need the magnet. You can just put the device in the cover and close the cover without sliding the slider... Yes, of course, there's more steps involved than just closing the cover... but then, just closing the covers isn't much less work than briefly sliding the slider over and then closing the cover. So I'm not really bothered about the magnets either way.
The magnet does seem a bit gimmicky, doesn't it?. Using the slider is pretty easy. Does the magnet also keep the cover closed without a tab or elastic band? Some of the photos of sleepcovers have closures and some don't.
treadlightly is offline   Reply With Quote