View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 11:53 AM   #26
hrosvit
Moron
hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 3, Galaxy Note 2, Nook ST
Quote:
Originally Posted by afv011 View Post
That's much too high. The competition is offering 7" for $199 and 9" for $269 (with "retina" screens). Granted, the $269 (Nook HD+) is not a full fledged tablet, but as a media consumption device, it would certainly do. I'm not certain the apple on the back would warrant such a premium - certainly not in my book.
It would definitely be much to high for me, but that doesn't mean that it wouldn't be immediately snatched up by millions.
hrosvit is offline   Reply With Quote