View Single Post
Old 08-11-2012, 03:37 AM   #27
augustjen
Enthusiast
augustjen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.augustjen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.augustjen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.augustjen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.augustjen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.augustjen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.augustjen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.augustjen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.augustjen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.augustjen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.augustjen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Keypad Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjantailor View Post
That's harder to beleive than Tom Clancy's book Debt of Honor inspiring 911 because a 747 was crashed into the US Capitol building in the book.
Thanks Jan, I've not read the book, but presume it's about someone hijacking a plane?

I can completely agree with you, but the normal 'Joe Blog' doesn't have access to a plane, and if he did, he would probably be assessed by the military, or by civil aviation . Though, with respect, and in contrast, there are thousands of vulnerable children who are unfortunately, in the care of 'damaged' adults everyday.

Don't get me wrong! I am not saying 'damaged' adults have a tenancy to do terrible things. But it only takes one!

Would the horrendous shootings in the American Cinama last month have happened if the 'damaged' adult hadn't appeared to be buzzed by Batman?

Just food for thought! I enjoy others opinions.

Last edited by augustjen; 08-11-2012 at 03:50 AM.
augustjen is offline   Reply With Quote