View Single Post
Old 06-16-2011, 01:29 PM   #8
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
@jhsrennie,

You could try the following approach:

Open your RTF in Word and style every chapter heading with one of Word's built-in Heading styles 'Heading 1' or 'Heading 2'. Save the RTF and try again.

If you set the --chapter-mark option to "pagebreak" then Calibre's default --chapter option should put pagebreaks before each chapter.

I would post a sample CLI command for you but I'm afraid I always use the Calibre GUI.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote