View Single Post
Old 05-16-2011, 07:09 PM   #2
cheyennedonna
Edge User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman Jr. View Post
I haven't found this issue mentioned by searching past posts, so apologies if it has already been covered. I downloaded the Amazon App Store on my Pocket eDGe, and then downloaded the Kindle for Android app. However, the app icon didn't show up on the Pocket eDGe's home screen, but rather on my full-sized eDGe . I think the problem may be that I wasn't able to get the Pocket eDGe registered until today, so the app went to the only "official" one recognized on my enTourage account (my Amazon account also automatically registered the full-sized eDGe upon download of the app). Now, when I try to re-download the app to the Pocket eDGe, I get the message from Amazon telling me I've already purchased it, with the upshot being I can't seem to get it on the Pocket eDGe. I'm hoping that, like a lot of things connected with my exploration of these devices, it's a relatively simple fix that I'm just not catching yet. Any ideas/suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Open the Amazon app - menu - my apps. You shouls see it there with the word install after it.