View Single Post
Old 02-14-2008, 06:13 PM   #2
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
My trial version of Librarian has expired, I discovered when I started it up just now. No worries, i can still send 3 books to my device right ?

WRONG ! i got an error message :
"Although there are 210 eBooks on your GEB eBook Librarian bookshelf, none of them are suitable for this device.

Please try again with another bookshelf or create some eBooks formatted for this device."

I tried quitting and restarting the Librarian, turning off / on my device, changing bookshelves... no joy.

is this a ploy to make me pay for registration ? if it is, it's a bad idea, something like that will make me want to NEVER give them ANY of my money !

any ideas ?
Try removing all the books from the bookshelf down to 3. Use windows to remove them.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote