View Single Post
Old 02-09-2011, 04:27 AM   #13
Metal Mick
Addict
Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Book, PB 302, IQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by paolamanzini View Post
ahem...

it is paolA (otherwise you turn me into a boy)
Hi Paola,

my sincerest apologies - I certainly have no desire to change your gender! :

But back to business: I was able to download the dictionaries, and there were some very interesting ones in there, like the slang dictionary. Many Russian dictionaries, and some I am not sure of as yet.

Total package size is nearly 300MB, and given that not everyone will want them all, is it worthwhile uploading the entire file? I don't mind.

Perhaps some thoughts and suggestions on what to do: should I bundle the English ones, and the Russian ones separately, and upload them to some area accessible to all? There was some concern about copyright.

I'm happy to be guided by wiser heads here.

Cheers,
Metal Mick is offline   Reply With Quote