View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 04:28 PM   #3
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
You should use the spine element of the OPF file if present to fix the order in which the HTML files are appended.
I do that. But I duplicate the TOC and place a copy of it first since I have not gotten the guide stuff to work yet. It was an experiment but also it might be that on the Gen3 you want to have it that way. And yes since I only tested a couple of lit files and the TOC was always at the end I assumed that was the standard...
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote