View Single Post
Old 10-20-2010, 03:31 PM   #50
jetfin
Enthusiast
jetfin has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jetfin has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jetfin has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jetfin has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jetfin has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kobo Aura One, KPW, K3, K2i, K2US
Installed the latest Duokan on my K3 yesterday and must say i'm really impressed! Although i look forward to an English version, the Chinese version is totally usable for me after playing around with it for a while. I used the translations earlier in this thread to familiarize myself with some of the navigation/settings and learned the rest by experimenting.

This OS makes most of my pdf files much more readable with reflow -it's to pdf's for me what the new article mode is in the k3 web browser. Of course i'm not counting images or math notation which are still a problem...

I can easily see myself using Duokan as my main OS on the kindle hardware in the future, only booting into kindle OS for amazon drm'd books...

Between the upcoming english translation of Duokan and the FBreader port the Russian guys are working on right now I'm very excited about the flexibility of my Kindle(s) for the future!

BTW, does anybody know if it is possible to get rid of the star rating column?

Also, I'm not able to connect to my home wifi -found the wifi access point list, click on my network then there is a popup which i assume is for the password -enter that, wait a while and it does not connect... -can't seem to find any more detailed wifi network setup like on the kindle OS...

Last edited by jetfin; 10-20-2010 at 03:52 PM.
jetfin is offline   Reply With Quote