View Single Post
Old 10-16-2009, 03:37 PM   #5
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberbaffled View Post
The particular epub file that won't open is corporate-proprietary and very sensitive. Perhaps I can create an "insensitive" analog of the file that then won't open.
Please do. I've also recently fixed an issue with loading InDesign CS4 epub files, so your problem may already be resolved. Just in case, create an analog file and attach it to a new issue, and if it works with the trunk version of Sigil, I'll tell you and then that's that.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote