View Single Post
Old 06-25-2016, 03:22 AM   #307
commandante
Member Retired
commandante is a glorious beacon of lightcommandante is a glorious beacon of lightcommandante is a glorious beacon of lightcommandante is a glorious beacon of lightcommandante is a glorious beacon of lightcommandante is a glorious beacon of lightcommandante is a glorious beacon of lightcommandante is a glorious beacon of lightcommandante is a glorious beacon of lightcommandante is a glorious beacon of lightcommandante is a glorious beacon of light

Device: none
I have tried to investigate the issue I reported. When I edit the book and copy "<meta name="dtb:uid" content="ISBN:978-6-257-03951-9"/>" in the first html page, the plugin doesn't recognize the ISBN. However when I edit the tag to "<meta name="dtb:uid" content="ISBN:9786257039519"/>", it works.

From what I understand the plugin doesn't scan the toc.ncx file.

To me there are two different issues:
(1) The plugin doesn't seem to recognize ISBN written this way: 978-6-257-03951-9
(2) The plugin doesn't seem to scan the toc.ncx file

When I check the source code (I don't have any skill in programming), I understand that it relies on a function called HTMLPreProcessor. I don't know if HTMLPreProcessor is supposed to scan toc.ncx or not. If someones passes by, any information on that would be appreciated!
commandante is offline   Reply With Quote