View Single Post
Old 02-25-2014, 07:36 AM   #477
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheygetz View Post
Sorry, I don't quite follow: creating a "text ..." column does not allow me to enter the plugboard expressions, that I want to test--at least I don't see where and how.

And "long text ..." is not shown, but doesn't that refute the whole idea of testing, not being able to see the result?
Ahhh, the senior moments. I lost track of the context.

You are right. You should use "Columns built from columns", not "Columns built from columns, behaves like tags".
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote