View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 04:45 PM   #1
avid01
Addict
avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4
Feat. Suggest.: Convert color pages into black and white

When I want to convert pages like this for E Ink consumption I always get into trouble. So far the only solution is to copy and paste the page into LibreOffice, manually make the page into a black and white scheme, then add it to Calibre.

I thought it would be a nice feature if Calibre would recognize these non-standard color combinations and convert them to black and white automatically. Or by selecting a check mark.
avid01 is offline   Reply With Quote