View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 12:19 PM   #10
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Somebody once posted an obfuscated nasty command to the dev corner that deleted starting at root instead of user home. It was actually a reply to me suggesting that I do it, with no warnings. In fact, it was suggestive that it would be useful. That post got deleted by a mod after I "decrypted" it. Some people have a twisted sense of humor, if that is what you wish to call it. We have noobs here who might actually try those commands to see what they do. In fact, telling somebody NOT to do something seems to make some people want to try it even more (like it is a magic spell or something)...
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote