View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 03:10 PM   #235
auntykatkat
Evangelist
auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook/Nook Color
Speaking of changes, for those who have a library of books purchased at Ellora's Cave, they have updated the website. I was missing a book and had to send an e-mail. Also had to re-do my password. You might want to check it out to make sure everything is ok with your account. Just a heads up, your personal info and card information will have to be redone for safety reasons.

Oh, and I found the freebie: Feather Down by Lorie O'Clare

Auntykatkat
auntykatkat is offline   Reply With Quote