Thread: Regex examples
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2012, 09:14 AM   #93
goldilocks
Addict
goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxaris View Post
Don't use Calibre to clean up the filtered HTML. Either do it manually in Sigil or use a program/macro to do it.
Conversion to ePUB in Calibre will cause big changes in your styles. Further more, it is not necessary, since Sigil can import HTML without issues.
Toxaris, thanks for your suggestion. I did not use Calibre on the htm file but it really isn't much better. There is no style sheet and there are over 3000 expressions in the /*<![CDATA[*/ area. Every paragraph of text is filled with another paragraph of commands?. Also it is one large file - I do know how to split it.

But, I'll keep working on it and eventually I will have a decent looking, if not perfect, eBook!

Karen
goldilocks is offline   Reply With Quote