View Single Post
Old 06-13-2008, 05:51 PM   #10
Taylor514ce
Actively passive.
Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505/LC
...and moleskine mojo doesn't always work, either.

At Borders again (I know, I know, but darn it, I like the place, I like the people) and today I had my sketchbook (large moleskine cahier) and my phone w/ camera. I'm browsing aimlessly, and notice a very pretty girl. She's curvy, not what anyone would call "thin", but not what anyone but idiotic boys who think the Olson Twins are sexy would call "fat". She's simply gorgeous, in a pink summer dress, sitting in a black leather chair. Black chair, pink dress, and tan skin. Lovely. Her legs are crossed, and her legs are very shapely. The calf muscles look fantastic. One hand in her black hair, the other holding up the book. It's a perfect picture.

Time to work your magic, T. Tell her you're an artist. Show her your Moleskine sketchbook. Ask if you can sit and sketch her, or take her picture.

"Hell no! Are you some kind of voyeur?"

"No. Not at all. I haven't secretly photographed you."

"Oh. Then what's the deal?"

"Just what I said. I'd like try to sketch you - you have a very natural pose and beautiful lines."

"No. That's just... well, it seems creepy. Like I'd end up on the internet or something. Sorry. No."

"You don't have to say you're sorry. I understand, and that's why I always ask first. I'll leave you alone now."

I swear as I walked off, she shuddered.

But guess what, babe. You DID end up on the internet!

Last edited by Taylor514ce; 06-13-2008 at 06:11 PM.
Taylor514ce is offline   Reply With Quote