View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 09:07 PM   #4
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
Quote:
Originally Posted by asnider123 View Post
Hmmm .. then when there's a card inserted, is the internal storage no longer available or does it take on a different name? I know that once I commit to using the external SDCARD, there's no going back (according to my PE at least) to it's a commitment that's not easily reversed.

Thanks for the useful info
I'm using Internal Storage and an SDCard with my EE. Both show up under Settings --> Device Storage. I recommend you hold onto Internal Storage as long as possible and use the SDCard to store things like pictures, music, documents etc. Your'e right, once you move your library to the SDCard you lose the use of Internal Storage.

Last edited by obsessed2; 02-10-2012 at 09:11 PM.
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote