View Single Post
Old 04-05-2011, 06:56 PM   #13
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Just the title alone had me calling foul - I didn't need to read the article. Speaking from personal experience, from my middle school years (approx age 11) to the end of my teens, I had my Walkman, or CD player attached to my ears. My parents asked me on more than one occasion if I needed to have my earphones surgically removed. Although I did read a lot during those years, my music consumption far out paced my reading. Any feelings of depression I felt had everything to do with life situations and absolutely nothing to do with the music.

Last edited by Nyssa; 04-05-2011 at 06:59 PM.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote