View Single Post
Old 01-05-2018, 06:41 AM   #49
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by bastelquastel View Post
I am glad I found this thread because I had also tried - to no avail - to update google play store or to install google play services in order to be able to install paid apps. Waiting for the OTA now. Was, by the way, also aware of the battery discharge problem and hope this will also be fixed soon.

* Yet another annoying issue: If you write something in "Notes" ("Notiz" in German) using the pen, when reaching the bottom of the page, you will eventually, with your hand, touch the "delete page" button, and, if you are unlucky, the question to confirm this will display its button exactly at where your pen is at that moment -- and your page will be gone. Very annoying.

Suggested solution: I think that the software should disable the touch screen function in this app.
Or there should be a general, system wide option to disable touch screen function (as a workaround for being able to properly use note app).

* Another issue is with the press menu for a longer time to force screen update is no longer there, I think. Could there be an option to switch between A2 and normal mode by keypress? Am I missing something?

* Is there any way to get to home screen without home button available (can you activate a workaround, like setting another key long press as home button?)?
The option to temporary disable capacitive touch screen by user will be available soon. It is on the task list
I also set on the task list the option to quick change to the home screen by long press of back button
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote