View Single Post
Old 12-18-2017, 11:40 AM   #13
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Deep in the heart of Texas (whether I like it or not)
Device: Kobo Aura, Nook Simple Touch with Glowlight, Nook Glowlight 3
Last week, Amazon twice in the same day sent a notification to my phone/tablet telling me that I had a $5.00 Kindle book credit no strings attached. But when I clicked the notification, it opened the Kindle app and I got a message saying that I didn't qualify for the offer.

It happened in the morning on my tablet, then a few hours later on my phone. When it showed up on my phone, I got smart, took a screenshot and then called Amazon to complain.

Sending a mass email in error seems more forgivable to me than targeting me specifically, twice in a single day. B&N doesn't look so bad.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote