View Single Post
Old 12-15-2017, 04:21 PM   #2
tiltowait
Zealot
tiltowait considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.tiltowait considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.tiltowait considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.tiltowait considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.tiltowait considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.tiltowait considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.tiltowait considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.tiltowait considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.tiltowait considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.tiltowait considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.tiltowait considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.

Device: Kobo Aura One
I also got that same email, though I'm in the States. I haven't purchased a new device in ... oh, years, now, though I did install the Nook app on my phone a couple of months ago. I thought it might be related to that (or someone ordered one for me for Christmas, but the email was sent to a non-personal address no one would think to use).
tiltowait is offline   Reply With Quote