View Single Post
Old 09-09-2010, 11:25 AM   #10
chilady1
I devour books!
chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air, Kindle 3/Kobo Aura HD, iPhone 6
I have no problem converting .lit into .mobi using Calibre, provided as others have indicated there is no DRM. That's another discussion entirely. I add the books into Calibre and then basically convert them. It's pretty straight forward - I wouldn't claim its the fastest process but it is by no means slow either. I tend to bulk conversions where I can go away and come back and all files have been coverted. If you need more details, I would suggest posting your question/issue in the Calibre forum. Good Luck!
chilady1 is offline   Reply With Quote