View Single Post
Old 03-20-2017, 06:54 PM   #15
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Sorry, I've already read it. So it cannot win. My nomination however is better than yours. I've nominated the winner.

Seriously though, Jo Walton is very good. She's won multiple awards for multiple books.
Ah, but really good books are always good for a re-read. And since I just finished a re-read, I can testify that this A Cold Day for Murder is definitely re-read worthy. Go for the Audible version this time around, to vary the experience.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote