View Single Post
Old 11-28-2015, 07:14 PM   #7
93terp
Fear The Turtle!
93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KV, Kobo Forma, Kobo A1LE, KO3, K3
Quote:
Originally Posted by sabredog View Post
You should not need to "save to disc" in Calibre. You can simply choose to send to either the Kobo's main memory or the SD card.

Perhaps the Kobo is getting hung up on the file structure created on the SD card? By using "send to" and choosing the device's SD card, you may have a better outcome.
My Calibre library is larger than the 4GB internal memory of my Aura H2O. If I were to factory reset my Aura and load my library onto an SD card as described above, would the Kobo also try to load the books into the internal memory? Or can I read books only & directly from the SD card?
93terp is offline   Reply With Quote