View Single Post
Old 12-06-2014, 12:27 PM   #2
Ripplinger
350 Hoarder
Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo Glo & Glo HD, PW2
It's pretty much the same for every reader, and that's mostly up to the user's choice. For myself (Glo) I only keep between 400-500 books on my readers, and I delete books once I've read them. I've noticed some slowdown after adding a certain number of books on some readers (well over 1000 books though). And I prefer to keep all my books in one location on my PC in Calibre. For me that works out perfect, even if I go away for a few weeks, there's plenty to read.

Some people like to keep their entire library on their reader, 1000s of books, and don't delete books that have been read. Some like to fill up only the reader and not use an SD card, some like to fill up just the SD card, some like to fill up both.

It's your choice for how you read and what you want to do with the books.
Ripplinger is offline   Reply With Quote