View Single Post
Old 07-19-2013, 01:22 AM   #14
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
I installed the Kobo Files Monitor and it is working as expected. I used the image I posted to launch Koreader, which it does but for some reason it is not opening in the Koreader's File Manager but instead it opens in a book. Don't understand why the same bash script commands are having a different result, now. I suspect that I need to correct the folder I an in to call the script commands. In any case the the Files Monitor is working.

Luck;
Ken

I made the needed corrections (thanks to cgm999), I needed to add the proper argument in an .sh file.

Last edited by Ken Maltby; 07-19-2013 at 12:27 PM.
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote