View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 04:58 PM   #4
jforner
jforner knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jforner knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jforner knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jforner knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jforner knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jforner knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jforner knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jforner knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jforner knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jforner knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jforner knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kindle
Hey guys,

Thanks for the answers. What I really mean is being able to redownload them to a computer. You see, I often have MOBI files on my Mac that I upload via the Send to Kindle app and download to my Kindle and apps. Yay! But then, a month later, I want the mobi file again to -- perhaps -- convert to ePub. Woops, I can't find it on my Mac.

Would be great to redownload it from the personal documents section on Amazon.com.
Get what I mean?
jforner is offline   Reply With Quote