View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 11:47 AM   #27
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyWithNook View Post
I don't think we need anything. My daughter wants a Nintendo DSI XL for Christmas, but I haven't decided whether she'll get that, and it isn't on the list anyway. We are set for e-readers and tablets and phones though.
Have you considered an iPod touch or Galaxy Player? There are tons of free and low cost games for these devices. Feeding handheld gaming devices is very expensive by comparison.

Not trying to talk you out of it. Just giving you something else to consider. I suggested the iPod touch to a few friends who were considering Nintendos for their kids. They went with the iPods and are glad they did; considering its versatility and low cost appetite.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote