Thread: MobileRead December 2011 - Book Club Vote
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 05:49 PM   #39
The Terminator
Retired
The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Optimus One (2.3), Nexus 7 (4.2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
I wonder if Alex could fix it so that the poll and the thread go up at the same time. It takes time to create a poll and double-check to make sure there are no errors, but the way the software is set up, you have to submit the thread first, then create the poll, and every time—at least it seems like every time—before you've had time to create the poll, somebody inevitably posts and asks, "Where's the POLL?" Patience, Grasshopper! There's no way to create the poll until after the thread is created and posted.

And now I'm off to Front Page it.
What? That must only be for the moderators. I can't add a poll after I post only before. And why are the votes hidden even after you have voted?
The Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote