View Single Post
Old 04-16-2008, 09:42 AM   #3
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by axel77 View Post
As far I understand "touchscreen" is different to "Stylus screen", that is you can roughly point at a touchscreen, but its hardly exact enough to scribble anything.
Yes, the Wacom technology is superior and there are reports that cheap touchscreens reduce the screen contrast. However, on a 9.7" screen using a finger instead of a stylus for pointing should work very well.

Scribbling with a stylus is possible on my PepperPad and Nokia 770 (without Wacom), but I was initially very impressed at how well the iLiad's on-screen keyboard worked compared to the 770's (partly the bigger screen and partly Wacom). This is another area where the iLiad is not living up to its potential. if it was fully using its Wacom capabilities then it would be in a more secure position going forward.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote