Thread: PRS-950 PRS-950 in Florida?
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2011, 04:20 PM   #10
anabolina
Groupie
anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Current: tablet, kindle paperwhite, onyx boox t68. Past: Sony, nook
Wow, I wonder if they can order it sent from a store out of the state? I went to my 2 different BBs each twice before I found someone willing to take the time to order the 950 from another store, although this store was in the state. I can understand the clerks not wanting to do it since I was waiting with the chick at the CS counter for half an hour while she was trying to get someone from the other location to approve a transfer. They kept putting her on hold so they could talk to a manager that I swear she had to tell them 5 times that she only needed one, not all three they had in stock. Still, I should be able to get mine tomorrow :happy dance: so be persistent, eventually you may find someone who says yes to getting it ordered to your BB.
anabolina is offline   Reply With Quote