View Single Post
Old 04-27-2020, 05:35 AM   #47
mlewis78
Guru
mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2 (7"); HDX 8.9"; Ipad2
Shtisel

I've been watching the Israeli TV series Shtisel on Netflix for a couple of weeks. It's two seasons with 12 episodes in each, mostly in Hebrew, a little Yiddish with English titles. Very different. Family drama with a lot of humor in the writing. I have five episodes left in season 2. I watched Unorthodox a few weeks ago, which was not at all like this one. Shtisel is so much better and some of the characters are likeable (in Unorthodox I didn't like any of the men -- they were all stereotypes).

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/21/a...sultPosition=2

I loved Line of Duty on Acorn. Watched months ago and binged a bit. So many seasons and episodes.

I was watching some Inspector Lynley for a while. Will get back to it at some point.
mlewis78 is offline   Reply With Quote