View Single Post
Old 04-17-2020, 02:54 PM   #36
cc_in_oh
Bob's my uncle
cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by timebug View Post
Just watched the penultimate episode of 'Better Call Saul' series 5. If you liked 'Breaking Bad' this needs no further explanation; if you still don't know about B.C.S, where have you been!?!
Great show but we always wait and binge-watch after the season finale. Same with Baptiste. In the meantime Briarpatch and Devs have just finished so we'll be giving those a look, though expectations aren't high.

I just browsed the Acorn catalog and see quite a few good possibilities there starting with Deadwater Fell - I may have to subscribe for a few months.
cc_in_oh is offline   Reply With Quote