View Single Post
Old 04-08-2018, 02:46 AM   #38
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
I'm thankful for compassionate people who are willing to work with families at a time of loss. My mom had a 5 k insurance policy which looked to take care of most of her arrangements (but not all), but the funeral home was willing to help me in keeping the costs down so that paying mom's final expenses won't potentially become a burden to me (by being 5 k +).
Not everyone is so helpful to others and being on a limited income (even with the insurance to help) could have presented a problem at a time that is already stressful enough.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote