View Single Post
Old 06-26-2008, 07:48 AM   #51
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
currently listening to the shrieking hordes of unwashed minions of satan which regularly invade the schoolyard outside my kitchen window. judging by volume, there are approximately eleventy gazillion of them in there now, and they are all simultaneously being flayed alive. when does school end this year ????

in parallel to that, in the courtyard of my own building, some unidentified birds (not pigeons) think that there is some kind of "who can make more noise" competition going on, and are bellowing "CHIRP !!! CHIRP !!! CHIRP !!!!" at the top of their surprisingly powerful lungs.

i think it may be time for my anti-noise dispositive again.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote