View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 02:31 PM   #6
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by petermillard View Post
Wow! I'm impressed! Are you a close personal friend of Steve Jobs to get one before it's released??

Oh! oh, I see....

I wouldn't rule it out. Why should Apple only have one tablet/slate/pad in the game? They're well known for having distinct product lines for 'Consumer' and 'Pro' devices, and if this is the face of computing (for the rest of us...) to come, it would make sense to have a 'Pro' product line.

Cheers, Pete.

p.s. - any chance of a link to the podcast?
Three shows that you'll find in the iTunes Store.
The iPad Possibilities Podcast
The iPad Show (the best of the three podcasts)
Latest in iPad

Remember that most people here speak and write in an other language first...
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote