View Single Post
Old 09-29-2022, 05:26 AM   #10
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ned View Post
Thank you
So would it be possible to have moderators' names in some other colour so we who don't know everyone can tell who they are?
As I said if I am getting an instruction/request I like to know the officialness of its origin .
IMO, that is the purpose of posting in green. IMO, non-green posts carry the same weight as any other post by any other MR member.

For example, me and issybird (as I recall), a moderator, have had back and forth posts debating some issue(s) in the past, and I carried it to far. Until she post(s) in green, I didn't feel I had to stop posting my opinion.

The moderators should be allowed to enjoy MR as normal members also.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote