View Single Post
Old 08-17-2018, 01:14 PM   #26
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by darryl View Post
I do understand your feelings, and it is of course your prerogative. When I'm challenged to try something different I sometimes accept and sometimes decline, often based on little more than my feelings at the time. Having said that, its surprising how often I do get some enjoyment and occasionally even love something I would not have normally read. Bear it in mind to read or listen to a chapter or two when you feel like something a little different. If it doesn't keep your interest by this stage then life is too short and there are too many wonderful things to read for you to waste your time.
I am not someone who can read a few chapters and then abandon a book; I figure once I start, I have to finish. I'm taking the opposite approach from Issybird--if I like Never Let Me Go, possibly I'll give Girl with All the Gifts a try.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote