View Single Post
Old 04-04-2018, 06:22 PM   #53
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by graycyn View Post
I freely admit I seem to wander by the book aisle rather more often at my local Walmart these days just to see if any Kobos have appeared.
From memory, when Walmart sold e-readers before, they were in the electronics section, rather than books.

Quote:
Don't know they'd be likely to sell well here. Maybe if the new model is cheap enough. On the other hand it's not like there's any other place in town you could see an e-reader of any kind for sale.
That's why I was saying the Aura edition 2 seems like the perfect Walmart reader. Know your customer base.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote