View Single Post
Old 03-06-2011, 10:14 AM   #19
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
You are using an "old" preview of the next release. Now you are on 0.7.48 I will email you the latest version of it.

I don't want to make it publicly available as yet because there is one last thing I want to do with it. (Goodreads have said that as of tomorrow a new API method will be available which will allow when adding new shelves to specify more options than just a name.)
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote