View Single Post
Old 01-26-2018, 01:51 PM   #24
Mivo
Fanatic
Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: In use: Pocketbook InkPad 3, Kobo Glo, iPad Air 2
I used to frequently buy books from Apple’s iBooks store, but I stopped when it became impossible to move them to, and read them on, my e-ink devices. Maybe a new way has been found since, but I never went back to shopping there. I already struggle with the concept of often paying as much for an ebook as for a paper book (which I could sell or give away), but additionally tying my books to the devices of a specific manufacturer is outside of my comfort zone.
Mivo is offline   Reply With Quote