View Single Post
Old 12-01-2017, 05:47 PM   #3
mands
mands began at the beginning.

Device: iPad Mini
Hi everyone - so I'm still having the same problem.

This time instead of trying to transfer my information from marvin classic to 3.0, I decided to just try and start from scratch since it wasn't working.

I can link Dropbox to Marvin 3.0 and download all of my books, but it seems like it STILL has the same problem - once the books are downloaded, the app will crash after a few seconds - I can't even click anything to try and troubleshoot it because the moment the app loads and opens to the main/home page, I have about 1-2 seconds before it crashes out. This happens on both my iPad and my iPhone, which are up to date.

I'm wondering now if it is the NUMBER of books I have on 3.0 that is the problem? I have roughly 450-500 books, but nothing the previous app couldn't handle easily. Right now if I only download one single book I can read and use the app with no issues, but that is really not ideal for me. I LOVE Marvin and it is everything to me, so it is distressing that the classic version will not be updated/usable and that I cannot get the new version to work with me either. I don't have any options!

I am happy to pay for the full version (and plan to) of Marvin 3.0 but I am hesitant to do so because of this major issue.

Any advice would be GREATLY appreciated. I don't know how to resolve this or who to contact.

I've also been looking into other e-book apps for OS, but nothing even comes CLOSE to the Marvin experience I've grown to love any suggestions?

Last edited by mands; 12-01-2017 at 05:53 PM.
mands is offline   Reply With Quote