View Single Post
Old 06-21-2008, 03:37 AM   #9
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by delphidb96 View Post
Actually, you have an idea, but you'd be better off working on something similar to a LightWedge.

IOW, Opaque is *OPAQUE*! The base layer of the e-ink material contains lots of circuitry and really *can't* be replaced with an electroluminescent panel.
Ahh, but what if the little white bits in e-Ink themselves were luminescent? Huh?

I'm not listening to any counterarguments for a while - I'm too busy imagining that I'm Aquaman, reading from my marine bioluminescent ebook device, on my couch in an octopus's garden in the shade.

Cheers,
Aquaman
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote