View Single Post
Old 06-26-2013, 09:36 PM   #7
Fat Abe
Man Who Stares at Books
Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All of the Above
A To-Do list is both a blessing and a curse. Say you choose to read all the books written by author X. This requires you to make a list of titles in chronological order. Then you have to procure the books, which takes time and/or money. Consider this the burdensome part of the task. The fun part is actually sitting down to read the books. You'll thank yourself for the legwork you performed. That's my approach, but I've also done things in stages, when I did not have the cash to acquire a complete series of books. Nothing in life is free, and entertainment is no exception.
Fat Abe is offline   Reply With Quote