View Single Post
Old 06-12-2008, 01:07 AM   #10
TedPark
Zealot
TedPark has exceeded all limitations known to mankindTedPark has exceeded all limitations known to mankindTedPark has exceeded all limitations known to mankindTedPark has exceeded all limitations known to mankindTedPark has exceeded all limitations known to mankindTedPark has exceeded all limitations known to mankindTedPark has exceeded all limitations known to mankindTedPark has exceeded all limitations known to mankindTedPark has exceeded all limitations known to mankindTedPark has exceeded all limitations known to mankindTedPark has exceeded all limitations known to mankind

Device: Sony 505
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Rather than do the LIT to LRF conversion in one step, run "ConvertLIT" manually and "explode" the LIT file into an OEB book - ie an OPF file + one or more HTML source files. You can then split the HTML into two separate books, and convert each half into a separate LRF file. Not trivial, but it certainly can be done.
OK - Mr HarryT, now what? I figured out how to run CLIT.EXE and converted my LIT file. This created a folder of a half dozen HTM files and a folder with a gaggle of images and an OPF file. Working first on Vol 1, I just edited out all the Vol 2 text (approximtely the last half of the HTM file).

Now, how do I put it all back together?
TedPark is offline   Reply With Quote