View Single Post
Old 05-30-2010, 05:25 PM   #1
beppe
Grand Sorcerer
beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Ipod4, IPad2
Verso un Forum italiano/Toward an Italian Forum

Buongiorno a tutti i membri italiani.

Con questo thread prendo l'iniziativa di darci un punto di contatto. Il mercato degli e-books si sta aprendo anche in Italia e noi saremo sempre di più. Sarà quindi sempre più divertente e proficuo partecipare a MR. Noi poi, portiamo ingredienti unici, come tutti ben sappiamo.

Ho visto che i tedeschi ed i francesi traggono vantaggio da forums in lingua a loro dedicati. Mi piacerebbe che anche noi, differenti come siamo da tutti gli altri, potessimo avvalerci di una cosa del genere. Per cominciare possiamo usare questo thread. Poi, se saremo in numero sufficiente, il forum italiano verrà attivato.

Vi invito quindi a farvi vedere in questo thread e a visitarlo frequentemente.

C'è un thread dove discutiamo libri in Italiano

Ho anche attivato un Social Group dove possiamo incontrare altri italiani ed aprire discussioni con la massima libertà. Vi invito a visitarlo ed a iscrivervi.

ed ora in inglese

Good day to all Italian members and to not Italian members the same,

With this thread I try to give us a contact point. The market of e-books is opening up in Italy so that we will be more and more. A good thing, there is no doubt: we Italian bring unique flavors. I would like that we could take advantage of a dedicated forum like the German and French friends. As a start we could use this thread. Then, if we grow big enough, the Italian forum will be activated.

I invite you to show up in this thread and to visit it often.

I opened a Social Group where we can meet other Italians and those members that are interested in Italianity. It is possible to open discussion threads freely. I invite you to visit the Social Group and to join it.

Links utili e notizie

Last edited by beppe; 07-31-2011 at 04:22 AM.
beppe is offline   Reply With Quote