View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 09:04 PM   #395
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barb-B View Post
I've had the same difficulty that icallaci describes with the plugin, but went a little further in trying to figure out how to work around it. I was able to isolate the result to the "Update Metadata" option. For files that will experience the problem, running the plugin with that option checked will cause the opf to fail and Sigil will create a new one in alpha order. If I re-do the process with the same book, and leave that option unchecked, the resulting opf will be acceptable.

Kiwidude - I have pm'd you links to before and after versions of a file that experienced this. Didn't want to post publicly.
Does the OPF (that fails) validate using epubcheck 3.0?
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote