View Single Post
Old 02-09-2014, 11:22 AM   #1
sharphamster
Anathema Device
sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T3/350, Kobo AuraH20/Mini, Axim X50v
Post Anyone buying back-up Readers?

I'm a complete machine addict and would rather use a device that I love than let vendors decide. Obsolescence only really happens when the parts and the knowledge are gone - my car is 50+ years old, and still running strong.

So I thought I'd start a thread for others who may be looking to pick up a Sony before they disappear.

T2

Tiger Direct has new Black T2s for $99US, plus refurbished for $69US and bundled with a $25 giftcard for $79US. (I bought the bundle as a gift last Christmas - no problems AFAIK)

New Red or White T2s from this ebay seller for $90US - Got my original from him, and will most likely get another.

T3

Looks like Best Buy Canada and Future Shop have the T3S for $79.99CA in Red or Black - no shipping for those of us in the US, but nice deal for those in Canada. (I may have to send my brother back home across the bridge to Windsor for a red one.)

US eBay has a few, some reasonably priced and others not so much, especially on the shipping charge.

Here's hoping for some great deals in the future - and maybe better availability for those of us in the US.
sharphamster is offline   Reply With Quote